Donate to Pressley Ridge
Give the gift of hope to children and families in need!
Your donation helps someone in need, for example:
- A $100 grant allows five children to participate in cooking classes.
- A $150 donation ensures a young woman can continue her annual participation in summer learning programs through her school.
- A $250 gift helps a young man interested in driving lessons on his path towards independent living.
Other Ways to Give
Your gift to Pressley Ridge can be made in one of the following ways:
- Check Gifts:
May be made payable to ‘Pressley Ridge Foundation’ and mailed to:
Pressley Ridge Foundation
P.O. Box 644813
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-4813
- Credit Card Gifts:
May be made by calling Loretta Berger at (412) 872-9431.
- Gifts of Stock:
May be sent to the Pressley Ridge Foundation account at Charles Schwab. Please contact Loretta Berger at (412) 872-9431 for specific directions and account numbers.
- United Way Campaign:
To make a gift through the United Way of Allegheny County, code #257 will direct your gift to Pressley Ridge or contact a local United Way to learn how you to choose Pressley Ridge as the beneficiary.
Loretta Berger is available to discuss planned gifts including bequests, charitable gift annuities, charitable trusts, and gifts of whole life insurance. Please call Loretta directly at (412) 872-9431 for a confidential conversation. You can also contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your call will be welcome, and your conversations held in confidence.
Official Registration and Financial Information Disclosures
- Maryland: For the cost of copies and postage, a copy of the latest Financial Report and Registration filed by this organization may be obtained by contacting the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Pressley Ridge Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: A copy of the latest Financial Report and Registration filed by this organization may be obtained by contacting the State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- West Virginia: A copy of the latest Financial Report and Registration filed by this organization may be obtained by contacting the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
All charitable gifts are tax-deductible to the maximum extent provided by law.