“You are not alone.”
Treatment Foster Parent (6 months)
Who Can Become a TFC Parent?
We seek diverse families to work with children. You must be at least 23, can be any race or any religion, you may be married, single or in a partnership, working or retired. You must be stable, be a good role model, and be able to care for children.
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have a GED or High School Diploma
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Own a registered and insured vehicle
- Have adequate income
- Have an adequate bedroom for a child
- If you are married, your spouse must be a willing participant in working with the youth and the program
- If you are single, you may be asked to identify a backup support person that will be able to pass all background checks and assist with your child as necessary
- Requirements may vary by state; please contact Central Admissions at (888) 777-0820 for further information
For more information about Treatment Foster Care, including contact numbers and directions, please click here to view our locations directory and map.