Support for Homeless Youth: Pressley Ridge partners with the Y in Central Maryland and Baltimore County Public Schools (BCPS) to provide year-round intervention to homeless youth in Baltimore County high schools. The Pathfinders program provides pre-employment skills training, summer employment, individual case management, and family support. The program’s focus is on successful completion of high school, housing stability, and vocational or college preparation.
The Pathfinders Program is excited to announce we are now providing youth apartment-based housing services in Baltimore County through our new grant: Advancing Housing for Opportunity Youth (AHOY)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- Youth experiencing homelessness between the ages of 18-24
- Must be Unaccompanied Youth (18+) if currently enrolled in east Baltimore County HS
- Must be willing to live in east Baltimore County
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 1-bedroom apartment with furniture and utilities included!
- Weekly 1 on 1 meetings with case manager
- Financial help obtaining a driver’s license and personal identification documents
- Financial aid and college application information provided
- Career Development services provided for job application/resume/career planning
- Financial planning assistance for opening bank accounts, building credit, budgeting, and living independently
How to Apply:
Contact the Pathfinders Program Manager to schedule an appointment.