Our Model of Care
A continuum of care will be created that develops interagency community partnerships and supports locally driven services resulting an ideal system of care. Our philosophy is grounded in community engagement, cross-system partnerships, continuous quality improvement in the integration of evidence-based practices.
We will develop a robust local continuum of care that:
- Allows children to remain in the least restrictive and home-like environment and provides child-centered services that meet unique needs of every child and family.
- Develops a system of care that results in fewer placement moves and reduces his/her time in foster care.
- Increase the capacity to serve children with the right services at the right time.
- Increases the number of children who will remain in their home community and school of origin.
- Supports a collaborative network of providers.
- Utilizes best practices and evidence-based strategies and programs to address the needs of the youth and families.
- Focuses on being a data-driven organization that emphasizes quality.
- Ensures practices and decisions are grounded in cultural competency to reduce disproportionality.
- Uses technology and innovation to support the achievement of positive child and youth outcomes through real-time, accessible and shared data