At Pressley Ridge, we are grounded in our mission to do whatever it takes to create success for children, youth and families. We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
We believe our differences are our strengths and encourage a culture of growth and acceptance. The combined experiences and talents of our staff, volunteers and those we serve strengthen and enrich us as individuals, teams and community partners.
With the ultimate goal of creating a lasting impact on those we serve, each other and the social service systems of which we are a part, we vow to:
- View diversity, equity, and inclusion as a vital part of our mission that is critical to ensuring the well-being of our staff and the communities we serve.
- Lead with respect and acceptance, and support each other through listening, learning and taking action.
- Provide equitable opportunities for employment and advancement in all programs and departments.
- Encourage personal and professional development through training and collaborations that inspire transformative ideas and create equitable opportunities for growth.
- Address the root causes of inequities, not just their manifestation, by eliminating policies, practices, attitudes and cultural messages that reinforce differential outcomes by race.
- Continue to advance data-driven strategies, employ racial equity principles and hold true to our commitment to continual evaluation, assessment and transformation throughout our organization.