- The award-winning “I Have a Question” book series is offering a free download of “I Have a Question About Coronavirus.” The series, which offers easy-to-understand books on difficult topics, was originally designed for children on the autism spectrum but is a great resource for kids of all ages and abilities.
- Amazing Educational Resources has compiled a list of hundreds of educational websites currently offering free subscriptions.
- Scholastic offers Learn at Home resources by grade level, along with additional resources for families.
- Get your kids moving with Go Noodle, Cosmic Kids or free fitness classes from the YMCA.
- Mindful Schools has free online mindfulness classes for kids.
- Let celebrities entertain your kids (with your supervision, of course)! Actors and singers are lending their talent to read popular children’s books through Save with Stories on Instagram.
These are just a few ways to pass the days and help your kids get through this difficult time. If you or your child needs professional mental health support, you can be sure that Pressley Ridge continues to offer our families the same level of care as always. Please contact your local office, call (888) 777-0820 or email info@PressleyRidge.org.