In Pennsylvania, Pressley Ridge is a state-approved, licensed adoption program.
Pressley Ridge is a state-approved, licensed adoption program.
As a Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network (SWAN) affiliate, the goal of our adoption program is to offer multiple services to meet the permanency needs of children and families while working one-on-one to build and maintain strong relationships.
Every adoption is different and is not just a one-time event, but a lifelong relationship. Often times, the road to a stable, fulfilling relationship is not always smooth.
That’s why Pressley Ridge offers post-adoption services to help with services designed to make the family stronger – through the adoption process and beyond.
Pressley Ridge provides the best professional services to all individuals involved in adoption and post-adoption.
- Adoption: Infant, Waiting Children, International and Interagency (Central PA only)
- Searches and Investigations
- Child Preparation
- Child/Family Profile
- Child Specific Recruitment (CSR)
- Child Placement
- Adoption Placement and Finalization
- Case Assessment and Advocacy
- Respite Care
- Family Support Groups
- Home Study/Education
Who do we serve?
- Children (birth to age 21) who are in need of permanency or have achieved legal permanency.
- Families who want to provide permanency or have achieved legal permanency.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish speaking children and families.
Fees varying according to the services provided. In some cases, services are free. SWAN provides annual funding for post-adoption families who have adopted children and may be experiencing difficulties.