Every child deserves a champion.
Our treatment foster care program exists to make sure children are safe and provided with a nurturing environment until they can return home or become adopted. Children range in age from babies to young adults who may have their own children. They have had difficult experiences in their life and removal from their home can be traumatic. Our treatment parents provide the love, care, skills and supervision to help them overcome these difficult experiences. As a treatment parent, you will help children keep connections with family and friends, and encourage their participation in community and recreational activities.
At Pressley Ridge, we provide our treatment parents with advanced training and support. Our treatment parents are a key member of our team and work directly with children on changing behaviors and building new skills. This is why our parents are called “treatment parents.”
You will be the child’s champion and an important partner in helping us to treat the child’s needs.
Every family deserves support.
We encourage partnership between treatment parents and the child’s family. This alliance helps to build trust and a foundation for a safe and successful reunification.
Every family deserves to get the support needed to be successful.
Why Foster with Pressley Ridge?
- We are a national-leader in Treatment Foster Care with evidence-based training
- We provide 24/7 support and a monthly stipend to help with caring for the child
- We make sure our parents have care breaks through respite services
- We provide monthly trainings and on-demand resources through a Treatment Parent Assistance Program
- We offer a recruitment bonus for referring other parents