Our treatment foster care program exists to make sure children are safe and provided with a nurturing environment until they can return home or become adopted. Our children range in age from babies to young adults who may have their own children. They may have behavioral and emotional problems because of difficult experiences in their life. Our treatment parents provide the love, care, skills, and supervision to help them overcome these difficult experiences. As a treatment parent, you will help children keep connections with family and friends, and encourage their participation in community and recreational activities.
At Pressley Ridge, we provide our treatment parents with advanced training and support in order to help children overcome their mental and behavioral challenges. Our treatment parents are a key member of our team and work directly with children on changing behaviors and building new skills. This is why our parents are called “treatment parents.” You will be an important partner in helping us to treat the child’s needs.
“Having a healthy foster care agency that provides great services and connects you to a network within the community is so significant as you’re seeking to take this journey in foster care.”
– Seth Reichart, Pressley Ridge Treatment Parent for 8 years
Why Foster with Pressley Ridge?
- We are a national-leader in Treatment Foster Care with evidence-based training
- We provide 24/7 support and a monthly stipend to help with caring for the child
- We make sure our parents have care breaks through respite services
- We provide monthly trainings and on-demand resources through a Treatment Parent Assistance Program
- We offer a recruitment bonus for referring other parents