At the Family Counseling Center we have a wide range of therapists with different experiences and specialties, some of which include: trauma therapy, structural family therapy, EMDR, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, parent management training, nutritional supplementation for psychiatric conditions, sleep disorders, dual diagnosis, intellectual and developmental disabilities, art therapy techniques, mindfulness and experiential therapy, developmental delays, motivational interviewing and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Depending on individual therapist credentialing and location, the Family Counseling Center accepts the following insurances: Highmark, Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare, Magellan, Beacon-Westmoreland, UPMC, UPMC for Kids, CCBHO and Mhnet.
- 530 Marshall Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15214
- 2611 Stayton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- 1450 Ingham Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- 840 Bovard Luxor Road, Greensburg, PA 15601
- Sto-Rox School District: Jr./Sr. High School, Primary School, Upper Elementary
- Charter City High School
- Provident Charter School
- Oliver Citywide Academy
- Pressley Ridge Day School Johnstown
Contact form should be sent to email@example.com
*Inquiry forms should not be used for emergency purposes.