At the Family Counseling Center we have a wide range of therapists with different experiences and specialties, some of which include: trauma therapy, structural family therapy, EMDR, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, parent management training, nutritional supplementation for psychiatric conditions, sleep disorders, dual diagnosis, intellectual and developmental disabilities, art therapy techniques, mindfulness and experiential therapy, developmental delays, motivational interviewing and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Depending on individual therapist credentialing and location, the Family Counseling Center accepts the following insurances: Highmark, Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare, Magellan, Beacon-Westmoreland, UPMC, UPMC for Kids, CCBHO and Mhnet.
- 530 Marshall Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15214
- 2611 Stayton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- 1450 Ingham Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- 840 Bovard Luxor Road, Greensburg, PA 15601
- 445 Schoolhouse Rd Johnstown, PA 15904
- Sto-Rox Jr./Sr. High School 600 Russellwood Ave. McKees Rocks, PA 15136
- Sto-Rox Primary School 300 Ewing Rd. McKees Rocks, PA 15136
- Sto-Rox Upper Elementary 298 Ewing Rd. McKees Rocks, PA 15136
- Charter City High School 201 Stanwix St. Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Provident Charter School 1400 Troy Hill Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Oliver Citywide Academy 2351 Brighton Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Johnstown Day School 455 Schoolhouse Rd. Johnstown, PA 15904
- Montour High School 223 Clever Road McKees Rocks, PA 15136
- Montour David E. Williams Middle School 60 Gawaldo Drive Coraopolis, PA 15108
- Montour Elementary School 221 Clever Road McKees Rocks, PA 15136
*Inquiry forms should not be used for emergency purposes.